- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Zimmerman’s Gun Held in Evidence
George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of the murder of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, has yet to get his gun back from the evidence locker.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
George Zimmerman has no felony record…
(Jury) “We the jury find George Zimmerman not guilty.”
And with that, all of Zimmerman’s property held in evidence, including his Kel-Tec 9 mm firearm, the one used to kill Trayvon Martin, is supposed to be returned.
(Judge Nelson) “Thank you all very much, court is — oh — the evidence will be released. The evidence will be released.”
But the Department of Justice, which is investigating potential civil rights crimes in the Zimmerman case, asked Sanford, Florida Police to hold on to Zimmerman’s firearm. Sanford PD says they’re complying.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.