- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 19 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Zimmerman’s Gun Held in Evidence
George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of the murder of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, has yet to get his gun back from the evidence locker.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
George Zimmerman has no felony record…
(Jury) “We the jury find George Zimmerman not guilty.”
And with that, all of Zimmerman’s property held in evidence, including his Kel-Tec 9 mm firearm, the one used to kill Trayvon Martin, is supposed to be returned.
(Judge Nelson) “Thank you all very much, court is — oh — the evidence will be released. The evidence will be released.”
But the Department of Justice, which is investigating potential civil rights crimes in the Zimmerman case, asked Sanford, Florida Police to hold on to Zimmerman’s firearm. Sanford PD says they’re complying.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.