- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Zimmerman’s Gun Held in Evidence
George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of the murder of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, has yet to get his gun back from the evidence locker.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
George Zimmerman has no felony record…
(Jury) “We the jury find George Zimmerman not guilty.”
And with that, all of Zimmerman’s property held in evidence, including his Kel-Tec 9 mm firearm, the one used to kill Trayvon Martin, is supposed to be returned.
(Judge Nelson) “Thank you all very much, court is — oh — the evidence will be released. The evidence will be released.”
But the Department of Justice, which is investigating potential civil rights crimes in the Zimmerman case, asked Sanford, Florida Police to hold on to Zimmerman’s firearm. Sanford PD says they’re complying.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.