- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 44 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Zimmerman’s Gun Held in Evidence
George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of the murder of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, has yet to get his gun back from the evidence locker.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
George Zimmerman has no felony record…
(Jury) “We the jury find George Zimmerman not guilty.”
And with that, all of Zimmerman’s property held in evidence, including his Kel-Tec 9 mm firearm, the one used to kill Trayvon Martin, is supposed to be returned.
(Judge Nelson) “Thank you all very much, court is — oh — the evidence will be released. The evidence will be released.”
But the Department of Justice, which is investigating potential civil rights crimes in the Zimmerman case, asked Sanford, Florida Police to hold on to Zimmerman’s firearm. Sanford PD says they’re complying.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.