- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 16 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Obama Speaks On Zimmerman Verdict [VIDEO]
President Obama spoke publicly Friday on the death of Trayvon Martin and the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
With political pressure mounting, the President paid a surprise visit to the Briefing Room. He acknowledged the African American community’s pain and frustration saying they view the case through a distinct set of experiences.
(President Obama) “There are very few African American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they are shopping in a department store. That includes me.”
While the Attorney General is reviewing the case, the President tried to tamp down expectations.
(President Obama) “I think it’s important for people to have some clear expectations here, traditionally issues of state and local governments.”
The President repeated a call for states to reconsider their Stand Your Ground laws.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: