- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 30 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Obama Speaks On Zimmerman Verdict [VIDEO]
President Obama spoke publicly Friday on the death of Trayvon Martin and the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
With political pressure mounting, the President paid a surprise visit to the Briefing Room. He acknowledged the African American community’s pain and frustration saying they view the case through a distinct set of experiences.
(President Obama) “There are very few African American men in this country who haven’t had the experience of being followed when they are shopping in a department store. That includes me.”
While the Attorney General is reviewing the case, the President tried to tamp down expectations.
(President Obama) “I think it’s important for people to have some clear expectations here, traditionally issues of state and local governments.”
The President repeated a call for states to reconsider their Stand Your Ground laws.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: