- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 10 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Sprint Cup Break
Drivers competing in the Sprint Cup series get the week off… Prepping for a milestone race at the Brickyard next Sunday, there’s good news for a member of Team Bowyer and NASCAR’s sanctioning body gets a makeover.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this edition of “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Sprint Cup drivers are enjoying their last break of the season before heading to Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the 20th running of its Cup race next Sunday.
Indiana native Tony Stewart admits he was not thrilled when NASCAR held its first race there in 1994…
(Stewart) “The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the holy grail to you so, you know, I didn’t want to see anything different come to it.”
But now as two-time Cup winner at the Brickyard, Stewart says…
(Stewart) “It was everything to me. I mean that’s my whole life since I was kid that’s, that’s what I wanted to do.”
NASCAR reinstates Jackson Dodson after completing its “Road to Recovery” program. Dodson was a mechanic on Clint Bowyer’s car when he was indefinitely suspended in May for violating the sport’s substance abuse policy.
And NASCAR’s sanctioning body announces changes they hope to have in place by the 2015 season that include an automated rules book and revamped new appeals process.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside