- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 9 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 16 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Can Water Make You Smarter?
Water… it’s simple… but according to a new study it might make you smarter.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
We know drinking water is good for us, but a new study suggests plain old H2O can make you smarter. Trials at the University of East London found participants who drank three cups of water before taking cognitive tests had higher scores than those who didn’t have a drink.
The results add to previous findings that dehydration can decrease mental performance, and water consumption in children may improve memory.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.