- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Can Water Make You Smarter?
Water… it’s simple… but according to a new study it might make you smarter.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
We know drinking water is good for us, but a new study suggests plain old H2O can make you smarter. Trials at the University of East London found participants who drank three cups of water before taking cognitive tests had higher scores than those who didn’t have a drink.
The results add to previous findings that dehydration can decrease mental performance, and water consumption in children may improve memory.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.