- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Can Water Make You Smarter?
Water… it’s simple… but according to a new study it might make you smarter.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
We know drinking water is good for us, but a new study suggests plain old H2O can make you smarter. Trials at the University of East London found participants who drank three cups of water before taking cognitive tests had higher scores than those who didn’t have a drink.
The results add to previous findings that dehydration can decrease mental performance, and water consumption in children may improve memory.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.