- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 18 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Can Water Make You Smarter?
Water… it’s simple… but according to a new study it might make you smarter.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
We know drinking water is good for us, but a new study suggests plain old H2O can make you smarter. Trials at the University of East London found participants who drank three cups of water before taking cognitive tests had higher scores than those who didn’t have a drink.
The results add to previous findings that dehydration can decrease mental performance, and water consumption in children may improve memory.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.