- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 5 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
96-Year-Old Store Owner Stops Attempted Robbery
A would-be robber targets a Marshfield, Wisconsin granny and gets more than he bargained for.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the story:
A masked man walks into a mom-and-pop grocery store in Marshfield, Wisconsin, the wall behind the register loaded with candy jars. He tells the 96-year-old owner to walk to the back of the place. She just snickers….
(Margaretta Wolf) “I said, ‘I’m not walking no place. I’m standing right here’.”
With that request a dud… He goes for the payday and demands bread… not the stuff on the shelves…
(Margaretta Wolf) “I said, ‘You can have all the Tootsie Rolls you want, but I’m not opening that cash register’.”
So he puts a knife on the counter, but Wolf stands her ground, doesn’t sugar-coat it, saying with one press of a security system button she’d have cops there right away.
The would-be robber takes off. Wolf says if she sees the guy again she’ll tell him he’s in for a whopper of a punishment.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.