- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
96-Year-Old Store Owner Stops Attempted Robbery
A would-be robber targets a Marshfield, Wisconsin granny and gets more than he bargained for.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the story:
A masked man walks into a mom-and-pop grocery store in Marshfield, Wisconsin, the wall behind the register loaded with candy jars. He tells the 96-year-old owner to walk to the back of the place. She just snickers….
(Margaretta Wolf) “I said, ‘I’m not walking no place. I’m standing right here’.”
With that request a dud… He goes for the payday and demands bread… not the stuff on the shelves…
(Margaretta Wolf) “I said, ‘You can have all the Tootsie Rolls you want, but I’m not opening that cash register’.”
So he puts a knife on the counter, but Wolf stands her ground, doesn’t sugar-coat it, saying with one press of a security system button she’d have cops there right away.
The would-be robber takes off. Wolf says if she sees the guy again she’ll tell him he’s in for a whopper of a punishment.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.