- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 9 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 18 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Stand your Ground?
Stand your Ground? Attorney General Eric Holder took aim at Stand Your Ground laws Tuesday, saying the measures increase the chance for violence. Former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Andrew C. McCarthy is not happy. He joins the show live.
Plus: Juan Williams weighs in on last night’s feud with Radio Host Leo Terrell on Hannity.