- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 21 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Stand your Ground?
Stand your Ground? Attorney General Eric Holder took aim at Stand Your Ground laws Tuesday, saying the measures increase the chance for violence. Former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Andrew C. McCarthy is not happy. He joins the show live.
Plus: Juan Williams weighs in on last night’s feud with Radio Host Leo Terrell on Hannity.