- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 17 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Stand your Ground?
Stand your Ground? Attorney General Eric Holder took aim at Stand Your Ground laws Tuesday, saying the measures increase the chance for violence. Former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Andrew C. McCarthy is not happy. He joins the show live.
Plus: Juan Williams weighs in on last night’s feud with Radio Host Leo Terrell on Hannity.