- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
No Doubt! One of the six jurors in the George Zimmerman trial said Monday that she was certain Zimmerman feared for his life during the confrontation with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin that ended in the teenager’s fatal shooting in February 2012. John has the latest.
Protest! MSNBC anchor Al Sharpton said that he and his National Action Network are “mobilizing” protests in 100 cities. Activist Marc Lamont Hill weighs in.
Plus: Fox News Commentator Todd Starnes drops by and Senator Rand Paul calls in LIVE to talk about his political future