- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 3 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 5 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
No Doubt! One of the six jurors in the George Zimmerman trial said Monday that she was certain Zimmerman feared for his life during the confrontation with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin that ended in the teenager’s fatal shooting in February 2012. John has the latest.
Protest! MSNBC anchor Al Sharpton said that he and his National Action Network are “mobilizing” protests in 100 cities. Activist Marc Lamont Hill weighs in.
Plus: Fox News Commentator Todd Starnes drops by and Senator Rand Paul calls in LIVE to talk about his political future