- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Trial Update! Jurors in the trial of George Zimmerman will have three options when they begin deliberations Friday: They can convict him of the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin, they can convict him of manslaughter or they can declare him not guilty of anything. Former LAPD Detective Mark Fuhrman breaks it down.
Out of here! Walmart said this week that it would abandon three planned stores in Washington, D.C. and consider stopping the construction of three others over a so-called “living wage” bill. Was it smart of D.C. to drive this great company away? Stephen Moore, member of the WSJ editorial board weighs in.
Plus: Jonah Goldberg, editor of the National Review Online stops by AND Hip Hop Week In Review!