- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
San Francisco Gunman Kills Two At Jewelry Market
He also shot at police before running away.
The gunman threw down his gun and surrendered at a nearby Mexican restaurant after running out of ammunition, said San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr.
“We do not know at this time what the motive for this horrendous crime was,” Suhr said. Police initially thought there had been a robbery at the Gift Center and Jewelry Mart.
The gunman also carried a knife but police did not say whether the victims were shot or stabbed.