- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 7 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 11 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
San Francisco Gunman Kills Two At Jewelry Market
He also shot at police before running away.
The gunman threw down his gun and surrendered at a nearby Mexican restaurant after running out of ammunition, said San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr.
“We do not know at this time what the motive for this horrendous crime was,” Suhr said. Police initially thought there had been a robbery at the Gift Center and Jewelry Mart.
The gunman also carried a knife but police did not say whether the victims were shot or stabbed.