- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer & Alzheimer’s Link
Scientists may have discovered a link between two major diseases in older patients.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds an extraordinary link between cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
A study from the National Research Council in Italy shows adults who have cancer are less likely to develop Alzheimer’s. And those already diagnosed with the brain disease have a slimmer chance of developing cancer.
Scientists hope future research will explain the protective qualities the diseases may have against one another.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.