- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer & Alzheimer’s Link
Scientists may have discovered a link between two major diseases in older patients.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds an extraordinary link between cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
A study from the National Research Council in Italy shows adults who have cancer are less likely to develop Alzheimer’s. And those already diagnosed with the brain disease have a slimmer chance of developing cancer.
Scientists hope future research will explain the protective qualities the diseases may have against one another.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.