- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 11 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Cancer & Alzheimer’s Link
Scientists may have discovered a link between two major diseases in older patients.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds an extraordinary link between cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
A study from the National Research Council in Italy shows adults who have cancer are less likely to develop Alzheimer’s. And those already diagnosed with the brain disease have a slimmer chance of developing cancer.
Scientists hope future research will explain the protective qualities the diseases may have against one another.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.