- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 9 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Camping World RV 301 (New Hampshire)
NASCAR takes a trip to the “Magic Mile”, New Hampshire Motor Speedway for this week’s Cup race, Kurt Busch taking his team to the top ten, and NASCAR decides not to make a flap over roof flaps.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jeff Gordon says growing up he was not used to racing at flat tracks like Loudon, but now with a career three victories and over 20 Top Ten finishes there:
(Gordon) “I’m certainly excited to get there and optimistic about how we can do.”
Jimmie Johnson says he may be the points leader, but as he prepares for Loudon and every race until the Chase starts…
(Johnson) “Right now it’s really about managing your team, managing your car.”
It’s a first for Furniture Row Racing! Thanks to Kurt Busch’s Top Ten finish at Daytona pushing him from 22nd to 9th place, Furniture Row is now in the Top Ten. The first time since making its Sprint Cup debut eight years ago.
And NASCAR says there will be no punishment for the 31 Sprint Cup and Nationwide cars that failed pre-race inspections at Daytona because of altered roof flaps designed to keep cars on the ground during high speed wrecks and turns.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside