- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 11 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Camping World RV 301 (New Hampshire)
NASCAR takes a trip to the “Magic Mile”, New Hampshire Motor Speedway for this week’s Cup race, Kurt Busch taking his team to the top ten, and NASCAR decides not to make a flap over roof flaps.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jeff Gordon says growing up he was not used to racing at flat tracks like Loudon, but now with a career three victories and over 20 Top Ten finishes there:
(Gordon) “I’m certainly excited to get there and optimistic about how we can do.”
Jimmie Johnson says he may be the points leader, but as he prepares for Loudon and every race until the Chase starts…
(Johnson) “Right now it’s really about managing your team, managing your car.”
It’s a first for Furniture Row Racing! Thanks to Kurt Busch’s Top Ten finish at Daytona pushing him from 22nd to 9th place, Furniture Row is now in the Top Ten. The first time since making its Sprint Cup debut eight years ago.
And NASCAR says there will be no punishment for the 31 Sprint Cup and Nationwide cars that failed pre-race inspections at Daytona because of altered roof flaps designed to keep cars on the ground during high speed wrecks and turns.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside