- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Camping World RV 301 (New Hampshire)
NASCAR takes a trip to the “Magic Mile”, New Hampshire Motor Speedway for this week’s Cup race, Kurt Busch taking his team to the top ten, and NASCAR decides not to make a flap over roof flaps.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jeff Gordon says growing up he was not used to racing at flat tracks like Loudon, but now with a career three victories and over 20 Top Ten finishes there:
(Gordon) “I’m certainly excited to get there and optimistic about how we can do.”
Jimmie Johnson says he may be the points leader, but as he prepares for Loudon and every race until the Chase starts…
(Johnson) “Right now it’s really about managing your team, managing your car.”
It’s a first for Furniture Row Racing! Thanks to Kurt Busch’s Top Ten finish at Daytona pushing him from 22nd to 9th place, Furniture Row is now in the Top Ten. The first time since making its Sprint Cup debut eight years ago.
And NASCAR says there will be no punishment for the 31 Sprint Cup and Nationwide cars that failed pre-race inspections at Daytona because of altered roof flaps designed to keep cars on the ground during high speed wrecks and turns.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside