- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Fired For Being Too Attractive
Can a boss fire you – because you are too attractive? He can in Iowa.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains:
Melissa Nelson worked for James Knight for ten years in Fort Dodge. And he liked her a lot:
(Music ‘Simply Irresistible’) “She’s too good for me, but now I find her simply irresistible”
The dentist fired his assistant because Knight and his wife feared he would have an affair:
(Music ‘Simply Irresistible’) ”How can it be permissible.”
Because Iowa’s Supreme Court reiterating an earlier ruling said it was not discrimination. Because the firing was motivated by feelings, not gender.
Nelson’s lawyer had asked the court to reconsider the case arguing the decision is a blow to gender and racial equality in the workplace.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.