- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 12 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 17 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Fired For Being Too Attractive
Can a boss fire you – because you are too attractive? He can in Iowa.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains:
Melissa Nelson worked for James Knight for ten years in Fort Dodge. And he liked her a lot:
(Music ‘Simply Irresistible’) “She’s too good for me, but now I find her simply irresistible”
The dentist fired his assistant because Knight and his wife feared he would have an affair:
(Music ‘Simply Irresistible’) “How can it be permissible.”
Because Iowa’s Supreme Court reiterating an earlier ruling said it was not discrimination. Because the firing was motivated by feelings, not gender.
Nelson’s lawyer had asked the court to reconsider the case arguing the decision is a blow to gender and racial equality in the workplace.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.