- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 8 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 15 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fired For Being Too Attractive
Can a boss fire you – because you are too attractive? He can in Iowa.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains:
Melissa Nelson worked for James Knight for ten years in Fort Dodge. And he liked her a lot:
(Music ‘Simply Irresistible’) “She’s too good for me, but now I find her simply irresistible”
The dentist fired his assistant because Knight and his wife feared he would have an affair:
(Music ‘Simply Irresistible’) “How can it be permissible.”
Because Iowa’s Supreme Court reiterating an earlier ruling said it was not discrimination. Because the firing was motivated by feelings, not gender.
Nelson’s lawyer had asked the court to reconsider the case arguing the decision is a blow to gender and racial equality in the workplace.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.