- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 58 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Explain Eliot? Eliot Spitzer, who resigned as governor of New York five years ago over a prostitution scandal, announced this week that he will run for New York Comptroller. Does he deserve a second chance? NY Post and Gibson favorite John Podhoretz thinks not.
Pulling out! President Obama is still considering the “zero option” in Afghanistan — no U.S. troops there after 2014. What happens to the women who are brutally tortured that we were supposed to help? Teacher turned Social Critic, Suzanne Venker weighs in.
Plus: Brent Bozell drops by to talk about his new book Collusion, How the Media stole the 2012 election and how to stop them from doing it in 2016.