- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Explain Eliot? Eliot Spitzer, who resigned as governor of New York five years ago over a prostitution scandal, announced this week that he will run for New York Comptroller. Does he deserve a second chance? NY Post and Gibson favorite John Podhoretz thinks not.
Pulling out! President Obama is still considering the “zero option” in Afghanistan — no U.S. troops there after 2014. What happens to the women who are brutally tortured that we were supposed to help? Teacher turned Social Critic, Suzanne Venker weighs in.
Plus: Brent Bozell drops by to talk about his new book Collusion, How the Media stole the 2012 election and how to stop them from doing it in 2016.