- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
House Republicans Renew ObamaCare Fight
Republicans have a new front to fight the President’s signature healthcare law after the administration delays a key provision.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washignton:
A Republican-led House panel is demanding to know why businesses get another year to provide health insurance to employees with no such accommodation for the individual mandate.
(Brady) “Workers and their families have a government mandate when we’ve given a reprieve for businesses.”
Texas Republican Kevin Brady calls it a question of fairness. Washington Democrat Jim McDermott says the administration is simply listening to concerns from business leaders.
(McDermott) “The real issue here is whether you want Obamacare or not.”
The White House suggesting hypocrisy, noting Republicans, now complaining about a delay, have voted to repeal the entire healthcare law.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.