- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
House Republicans Renew ObamaCare Fight
Republicans have a new front to fight the President’s signature healthcare law after the administration delays a key provision.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washignton:
A Republican-led House panel is demanding to know why businesses get another year to provide health insurance to employees with no such accommodation for the individual mandate.
(Brady) “Workers and their families have a government mandate when we’ve given a reprieve for businesses.”
Texas Republican Kevin Brady calls it a question of fairness. Washington Democrat Jim McDermott says the administration is simply listening to concerns from business leaders.
(McDermott) “The real issue here is whether you want Obamacare or not.”
The White House suggesting hypocrisy, noting Republicans, now complaining about a delay, have voted to repeal the entire healthcare law.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.