- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 24 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
House Republicans Renew ObamaCare Fight
Republicans have a new front to fight the President’s signature healthcare law after the administration delays a key provision.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washignton:
A Republican-led House panel is demanding to know why businesses get another year to provide health insurance to employees with no such accommodation for the individual mandate.
(Brady) “Workers and their families have a government mandate when we’ve given a reprieve for businesses.”
Texas Republican Kevin Brady calls it a question of fairness. Washington Democrat Jim McDermott says the administration is simply listening to concerns from business leaders.
(McDermott) “The real issue here is whether you want Obamacare or not.”
The White House suggesting hypocrisy, noting Republicans, now complaining about a delay, have voted to repeal the entire healthcare law.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.