- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
House Republicans Renew ObamaCare Fight
Republicans have a new front to fight the President’s signature healthcare law after the administration delays a key provision.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washignton:
A Republican-led House panel is demanding to know why businesses get another year to provide health insurance to employees with no such accommodation for the individual mandate.
(Brady) “Workers and their families have a government mandate when we’ve given a reprieve for businesses.”
Texas Republican Kevin Brady calls it a question of fairness. Washington Democrat Jim McDermott says the administration is simply listening to concerns from business leaders.
(McDermott) “The real issue here is whether you want Obamacare or not.”
The White House suggesting hypocrisy, noting Republicans, now complaining about a delay, have voted to repeal the entire healthcare law.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.