- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Need a job but don’t know where to look?
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone tells us which companies need employees in the latest edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired!
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
Ford Motor Company is hiring. The automotive giant needs 3,000 salaried workers in 2013. Manufacturing, IT, marketing and product development jobs are open. Most are in southeast Michigan.
84 Lumber is the largest privately held supplier of building materials and remodeling surfaces. They have 2,500 openings. Sales, managers and yard personnel are needed.
Rackspace is an open cloud company and they need software developers, systems engineers, admins and customer service jobs filled. Average salary is $73,000.
SportClips Haircuts plans to add nearly 2,000 jobs in 2013. Top jobs are stylists and managers. They especially need help in the Northeast. They cater to men and boys.
Fetch! Pet Care offers dog walking, pet sitting, cat visits, boarding and other pet services: 600 jobs are open this year, 24 new facilities are opening. They are expanding in Portland, Oregon, Boston, New York, Tampa and other cities.
For more on these opportunities, go to CasoneExchange.com.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone