- CDC Director Warns Of Ebola OutbreakPosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 14 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 07/10/13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to highlights from today’s John Gibson radio Show
- Chris Stirewalt on how Immigration and Obamacare are so closely related.
- Elie In Paris tried (and failed) to take Gibby to task over some NSA comments your host made.
- Congressional Republicans are pushing for a vote on delaying the ObamaCare requirement that individuals buy health insurance or pay a hefty fine. The move comes in response to the administration’s abrupt decision to delay a similar requirement for businesses.
We brought on FBN’s Melissa Francis to explain things to John.
- Juan Williams and John battled over the Zimmerman case being all about race
- Major General Robert Scales was on to discuss the current situation in Afghanistan and how the President screwed that up as well.