Missed it live? Listen to highlights from today’s John Gibson radio Show
– Chris Stirewalt on how Immigration and Obamacare are so closely related.
– Elie In Paris tried (and failed) to take Gibby to task over some NSA comments your host made.
– Congressional Republicans are pushing for a vote on delaying the ObamaCare requirement that individuals buy health insurance or pay a hefty fine. The move comes in response to the administration’s abrupt decision to delay a similar requirement for businesses.
We brought on FBN’s Melissa Francis to explain things to John.
– Juan Williams and John battled over the Zimmerman case being all about race
– Major General Robert Scales was on to discuss the current situation in Afghanistan and how the President screwed that up as well.