- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 07/10/13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to highlights from today’s John Gibson radio Show
- Chris Stirewalt on how Immigration and Obamacare are so closely related.
- Elie In Paris tried (and failed) to take Gibby to task over some NSA comments your host made.
- Congressional Republicans are pushing for a vote on delaying the ObamaCare requirement that individuals buy health insurance or pay a hefty fine. The move comes in response to the administration’s abrupt decision to delay a similar requirement for businesses.
We brought on FBN’s Melissa Francis to explain things to John.
- Juan Williams and John battled over the Zimmerman case being all about race
- Major General Robert Scales was on to discuss the current situation in Afghanistan and how the President screwed that up as well.