- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 12 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 16 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, July 9th, 2013
ObamaCare- Congressional Republicans are pushing for a vote on delaying the ObamaCare requirement that individuals buy health insurance or pay a hefty fine. The move comes in response to the administration’s abrupt decision to delay a similar requirement for businesses. FBN Host Melissa Francis gives the latest.
Wrapping it up! In anticipation of a verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman, the Broward Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday that it has coordinated a response plan with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies. Is this necessary? FNC contributor Juan Williams weighs on.