- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 21 mins ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 13 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, July 9th, 2013
ObamaCare- Congressional Republicans are pushing for a vote on delaying the ObamaCare requirement that individuals buy health insurance or pay a hefty fine. The move comes in response to the administration’s abrupt decision to delay a similar requirement for businesses. FBN Host Melissa Francis gives the latest.
Wrapping it up! In anticipation of a verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman, the Broward Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday that it has coordinated a response plan with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies. Is this necessary? FNC contributor Juan Williams weighs on.