- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 12 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 12 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
John Gibson Program for Wednesday, July 9th, 2013
ObamaCare- Congressional Republicans are pushing for a vote on delaying the ObamaCare requirement that individuals buy health insurance or pay a hefty fine. The move comes in response to the administration’s abrupt decision to delay a similar requirement for businesses. FBN Host Melissa Francis gives the latest.
Wrapping it up! In anticipation of a verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman, the Broward Sheriff’s Office announced Tuesday that it has coordinated a response plan with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies. Is this necessary? FNC contributor Juan Williams weighs on.