- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 2 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Say What?
Forgive & Forget? Eliot Spitzer, the former governor of New York who resigned after a prostitution scandal, is now running for NYC comptroller. Can the people of NYC see beyond the scandal and lies? Democratic Strategist, Hank Sheinkopf says don’t discount him just yet.
Say What? There are now more Americans receiving assistance from the federal government to eat than there are full time workers in the country. Plus, Behind Wal-Mart, the second-largest employer in America is Kelly Services, a temporary work provider. FBN Host Charles Payne weighs in.