- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Say What?
Forgive & Forget? Eliot Spitzer, the former governor of New York who resigned after a prostitution scandal, is now running for NYC comptroller. Can the people of NYC see beyond the scandal and lies? Democratic Strategist, Hank Sheinkopf says don’t discount him just yet.
Say What? There are now more Americans receiving assistance from the federal government to eat than there are full time workers in the country. Plus, Behind Wal-Mart, the second-largest employer in America is Kelly Services, a temporary work provider. FBN Host Charles Payne weighs in.