- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 23 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Say What?
Forgive & Forget? Eliot Spitzer, the former governor of New York who resigned after a prostitution scandal, is now running for NYC comptroller. Can the people of NYC see beyond the scandal and lies? Democratic Strategist, Hank Sheinkopf says don’t discount him just yet.
Say What? There are now more Americans receiving assistance from the federal government to eat than there are full time workers in the country. Plus, Behind Wal-Mart, the second-largest employer in America is Kelly Services, a temporary work provider. FBN Host Charles Payne weighs in.