- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 13 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Say What?
Forgive & Forget? Eliot Spitzer, the former governor of New York who resigned after a prostitution scandal, is now running for NYC comptroller. Can the people of NYC see beyond the scandal and lies? Democratic Strategist, Hank Sheinkopf says don’t discount him just yet.
Say What? There are now more Americans receiving assistance from the federal government to eat than there are full time workers in the country. Plus, Behind Wal-Mart, the second-largest employer in America is Kelly Services, a temporary work provider. FBN Host Charles Payne weighs in.