- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 12 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 07/09/13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to highlights from today’s John Gibson Radio Show.
- Marc Thiessen, former Bush Speechwriter, WaPo Columnist and author of “Courting Disaster” talked about how Obama blew it in Egypt, yet again.
- NYC Democratic Strategist Hank Sheinkopf gave us the inside scoop on Eliot Spitzer re-entering politics.
- CNS News reported that 101M Get Food Aid from Federal Gov’t – outnumbering Full-Time Private Sector Workers. We brought on Fox Business’ Charles Payne to explain
- A Nevada family is using a rare legal argument in a lawsuit claiming police tried to commandeer their homes for a surveillance operation and then arrested the homeowners for resisting — invoking the Third Amendment, which bars soldiers from being “quartered” in a residence without permission.
John talked to Judge Andrew Napolitano, senior judicial analyst for Fox News Channel, about the constitutionality of this case.