- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gibson Radio Highlights 07/09/13 [audio]
Missed it live? Listen to highlights from today’s John Gibson Radio Show.
- Marc Thiessen, former Bush Speechwriter, WaPo Columnist and author of “Courting Disaster” talked about how Obama blew it in Egypt, yet again.
- NYC Democratic Strategist Hank Sheinkopf gave us the inside scoop on Eliot Spitzer re-entering politics.
- CNS News reported that 101M Get Food Aid from Federal Gov’t – outnumbering Full-Time Private Sector Workers. We brought on Fox Business’ Charles Payne to explain
- A Nevada family is using a rare legal argument in a lawsuit claiming police tried to commandeer their homes for a surveillance operation and then arrested the homeowners for resisting — invoking the Third Amendment, which bars soldiers from being “quartered” in a residence without permission.
John talked to Judge Andrew Napolitano, senior judicial analyst for Fox News Channel, about the constitutionality of this case.