- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 3 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Eliot Spitzer Returns To Politics
Another disgraced former New York politician is getting back into the ring.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
If former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner can bounce back to lead the polls in the New York City Mayor’s race amid a sexting scandal, why wouldn’t former Democratic Governor Eliot Spitzer be able to run for City Comptroller?
Spitzer: “I’ve had faith in the public. As a prosecutor in front of a jury, as the Attorney General, as the Governor. It will be up for the public to decide and that’s all I can ask for, all I can hope for.”
Spitzer stepped down as Governor in 2008, over a prostitution scandal. But, one of the opponents he’ll face is Kirstin Davis, the ‘Manhattan madam’ who ran the call-girl service that supplied the former Gov with prostitutes.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.