- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Eliot Spitzer Returns To Politics
Another disgraced former New York politician is getting back into the ring.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
If former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner can bounce back to lead the polls in the New York City Mayor’s race amid a sexting scandal, why wouldn’t former Democratic Governor Eliot Spitzer be able to run for City Comptroller?
Spitzer: “I’ve had faith in the public. As a prosecutor in front of a jury, as the Attorney General, as the Governor. It will be up for the public to decide and that’s all I can ask for, all I can hope for.”
Spitzer stepped down as Governor in 2008, over a prostitution scandal. But, one of the opponents he’ll face is Kirstin Davis, the ‘Manhattan madam’ who ran the call-girl service that supplied the former Gov with prostitutes.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.