- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 15 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Bon Jovi Gives Back
The Superstorm Sandy Relief Fund just got a major boost.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
(Music) Bon Jovi is from New Jersey and in an effort to help rebuild their home state, the band has donated a million dollars to the Sandy Relief Fund.
Bon Jovi: “I know that this million dollars sounds like a lot, but it’s really just a drop in the bucket. And I know that there are people that are still suffering.”
Lead singer, Jon Bon Jovi presented a check to Governor Chris Christie’s wife.
Bon Jovi: “What I like to call the power of ‘we’, coming together. That means you, me, us. We are taking a step today to rebuild lives.”
The singer is among the co-chairs of the relief fund.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.