- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 9 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 18 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO] Conor Powell Explains the Division in Anti-Morsi Camp
FOX News Channel’s Foreign Correspondent, CONOR POWELL, talked to Brian about the situation in Egypt. Powell explained that although most conceptualize the situation as a “pro-Morsi vs. anti-Morsi,” each camp is extremely divided in its own way. “This is such a politically-divided country that the opposition [to Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood] is made up of the Salaphists, who are even more conservative and extreme than the Muslim Brotherhood; and the secular Christians; and also… various other groups here. These aren’t groups that are going to combine together to win an election here in Egypt,” Powell explained.