- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 7 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 22 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Senator Robert Menendez: Asylum To Snowden An Act Against The U.S.
New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, says any country that grants Edward Snowden asylum is “taking a step against the United States.”
You have to look whether at trade preferences that may exist with these counties, other elements of our policies… you have to decided how you react,” Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” about an American response. “Clearly any such acceptance to any country is going to put them directly against the United States, and they need to know that.”