- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 5th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“What’s Actually Inside An Average Cup Of Coffee.”
This eye opening clip from Wired magazine delves deep inside your coffee mug, breaking down the ingredients that make up your cup of java.
Then, there’s this:
“Dogs vs Sprinklers.”
The phrase “the dog days of summer” takes on a new meaning in this playful montage of clips that shows pups beating the heat… by playing with sprinklers.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Shark Week 2013 – Snuffy the Seal.”
For many, Discovery Channel’s “Shark Week” is a summer time staple, and this year’s trending ad for the toothy extravaganza comes with a splash of dark humor.
The spot features a fake news report covering Snuffy the Seal. The punch line? A great white shark jumps out of the water and devours the beloved Snuffy in front of the reporter and stunned spectators.
For these videos and more – go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews