- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 18 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 24 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 5th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“What’s Actually Inside An Average Cup Of Coffee.”
This eye opening clip from Wired magazine delves deep inside your coffee mug, breaking down the ingredients that make up your cup of java.
Then, there’s this:
“Dogs vs Sprinklers.”
The phrase “the dog days of summer” takes on a new meaning in this playful montage of clips that shows pups beating the heat… by playing with sprinklers.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Shark Week 2013 – Snuffy the Seal.”
For many, Discovery Channel’s “Shark Week” is a summer time staple, and this year’s trending ad for the toothy extravaganza comes with a splash of dark humor.
The spot features a fake news report covering Snuffy the Seal. The punch line? A great white shark jumps out of the water and devours the beloved Snuffy in front of the reporter and stunned spectators.
For these videos and more – go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews