- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 5th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“What’s Actually Inside An Average Cup Of Coffee.”
This eye opening clip from Wired magazine delves deep inside your coffee mug, breaking down the ingredients that make up your cup of java.
Then, there’s this:
“Dogs vs Sprinklers.”
The phrase “the dog days of summer” takes on a new meaning in this playful montage of clips that shows pups beating the heat… by playing with sprinklers.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Shark Week 2013 – Snuffy the Seal.”
For many, Discovery Channel’s “Shark Week” is a summer time staple, and this year’s trending ad for the toothy extravaganza comes with a splash of dark humor.
The spot features a fake news report covering Snuffy the Seal. The punch line? A great white shark jumps out of the water and devours the beloved Snuffy in front of the reporter and stunned spectators.
For these videos and more – go to foxnewsradio.com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews