- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 46 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Edward Snowden Offered Asylum In Venezuela
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has offered asylum to Edward Snowden.
“In the name of America’s dignity … I have decided to offer humanitarian asylum to Edward Snowden,” Maduro told a televised military parade marking Venezuela’s independence day…
Maduro said Venezuela was ready to offer him sanctuary, and that the details Snowden had revealed of a US spy program had exposed the nefarious schemes of the US “empire”.
“He has told the truth, in the spirit of rebellion, about the US spying on the whole world,” Maduro said.
“Who is the guilty one? A young man … who denounces war plans, or the US government which launches bombs and arms the terrorist Syrian opposition against the people and legitimate president Bashar al-Assad?”
“Who is the terrorist? Who is the global delinquent?”