- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Edward Snowden Offered Asylum In Venezuela
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has offered asylum to Edward Snowden.
“In the name of America’s dignity … I have decided to offer humanitarian asylum to Edward Snowden,” Maduro told a televised military parade marking Venezuela’s independence day…
Maduro said Venezuela was ready to offer him sanctuary, and that the details Snowden had revealed of a US spy program had exposed the nefarious schemes of the US “empire”.
“He has told the truth, in the spirit of rebellion, about the US spying on the whole world,” Maduro said.
“Who is the guilty one? A young man … who denounces war plans, or the US government which launches bombs and arms the terrorist Syrian opposition against the people and legitimate president Bashar al-Assad?”
“Who is the terrorist? Who is the global delinquent?”