- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 35 mins ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 18 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
A Change of Heart?
Change of Heart? Conservative commentator Ann Coulter is going after New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) after Christie’s appointee to the U.S. Senate voted for the immigration bill. Coulter tweeted Thursday that Christie is “dead to me” after Sen. Jeff Chiesa (R-N.J.) voted in favor of the comprehensive immigration reform bill that passed the Senate. Gibson wants to know what took Coulter so long.
Delayed! The decision to delay the healthcare law’s employer mandate that was announced Tuesday raised immediate questions about whether the rest of the law can be implemented on time. John McDonough, Harvard University professor and former healthcare adviser to the late Sen. Edward Kennedy weighs in.