- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
A Change of Heart?
Change of Heart? Conservative commentator Ann Coulter is going after New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) after Christie’s appointee to the U.S. Senate voted for the immigration bill. Coulter tweeted Thursday that Christie is “dead to me” after Sen. Jeff Chiesa (R-N.J.) voted in favor of the comprehensive immigration reform bill that passed the Senate. Gibson wants to know what took Coulter so long.
Delayed! The decision to delay the healthcare law’s employer mandate that was announced Tuesday raised immediate questions about whether the rest of the law can be implemented on time. John McDonough, Harvard University professor and former healthcare adviser to the late Sen. Edward Kennedy weighs in.