- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 36 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 18 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
A Change of Heart?
Change of Heart? Conservative commentator Ann Coulter is going after New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) after Christie’s appointee to the U.S. Senate voted for the immigration bill. Coulter tweeted Thursday that Christie is “dead to me” after Sen. Jeff Chiesa (R-N.J.) voted in favor of the comprehensive immigration reform bill that passed the Senate. Gibson wants to know what took Coulter so long.
Delayed! The decision to delay the healthcare law’s employer mandate that was announced Tuesday raised immediate questions about whether the rest of the law can be implemented on time. John McDonough, Harvard University professor and former healthcare adviser to the late Sen. Edward Kennedy weighs in.