- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 7 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
What’s In Your Sunscreen? [VIDEO]
Before you head to that picnic or barbecue, you might want to make sure the sunblock is in the to go bag, so you don’t feel the sting after all of the fun. But what sunblock is right for you? And what should you be careful of when it comes to sunscreen ingredients?
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
You have sensitive skin and are thinking about putting on some sunblock. Jennipher Walters of fitbottomedgirls.com says it’s important to know what’s in the lotion.
Walters: “You want to look for words when you’re buying sunscreen like hypoallergenic, oil-free, fragrance-free.”
And Walters says you should check to see whether it’s a chemical or physical blocker.
Walters: “So a physical blocker is actually going to sit on the skin, while a chemical is going to absorb it. So if you have sensitive skin, it’s better for it just to sit on top.”
Walters suggests buying the highest SPF you can and applying enough of it and often.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below on decoding your sunscreen from Dr. Manny Alvarez: