- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 37 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
What’s In Your Sunscreen? [VIDEO]
Before you head to that picnic or barbecue, you might want to make sure the sunblock is in the to go bag, so you don’t feel the sting after all of the fun. But what sunblock is right for you? And what should you be careful of when it comes to sunscreen ingredients?
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
You have sensitive skin and are thinking about putting on some sunblock. Jennipher Walters of fitbottomedgirls.com says it’s important to know what’s in the lotion.
Walters: “You want to look for words when you’re buying sunscreen like hypoallergenic, oil-free, fragrance-free.”
And Walters says you should check to see whether it’s a chemical or physical blocker.
Walters: “So a physical blocker is actually going to sit on the skin, while a chemical is going to absorb it. So if you have sensitive skin, it’s better for it just to sit on top.”
Walters suggests buying the highest SPF you can and applying enough of it and often.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below on decoding your sunscreen from Dr. Manny Alvarez: