- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 7 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
What’s In Your Sunscreen? [VIDEO]
Before you head to that picnic or barbecue, you might want to make sure the sunblock is in the to go bag, so you don’t feel the sting after all of the fun. But what sunblock is right for you? And what should you be careful of when it comes to sunscreen ingredients?
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
You have sensitive skin and are thinking about putting on some sunblock. Jennipher Walters of fitbottomedgirls.com says it’s important to know what’s in the lotion.
Walters: “You want to look for words when you’re buying sunscreen like hypoallergenic, oil-free, fragrance-free.”
And Walters says you should check to see whether it’s a chemical or physical blocker.
Walters: “So a physical blocker is actually going to sit on the skin, while a chemical is going to absorb it. So if you have sensitive skin, it’s better for it just to sit on top.”
Walters suggests buying the highest SPF you can and applying enough of it and often.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below on decoding your sunscreen from Dr. Manny Alvarez: