- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Rand Paul Advises Democratic Candidate: ‘Disown The President’
The Kentucky Senator says the Democrat hoping to replace Mitch McConnell in the Senate has to “disown the president” if she wants to win.
At a Scott County Republican Party Independence Day luncheon on Wednesday, Paul told about 140 attendees that he didn’t think the race between McConnell and Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes “will be as competitive as some think it will be,” the Lexington Herald-Leader reported.
“The biggest thing and the hardest part for any Democrat to win in Kentucky for a federal office is that you pretty much have to disown the president,” Paul explained.