- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Rand Paul Advises Democratic Candidate: ‘Disown The President’
The Kentucky Senator says the Democrat hoping to replace Mitch McConnell in the Senate has to “disown the president” if she wants to win.
At a Scott County Republican Party Independence Day luncheon on Wednesday, Paul told about 140 attendees that he didn’t think the race between McConnell and Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes “will be as competitive as some think it will be,” the Lexington Herald-Leader reported.
“The biggest thing and the hardest part for any Democrat to win in Kentucky for a federal office is that you pretty much have to disown the president,” Paul explained.