- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Rand Paul Advises Democratic Candidate: ‘Disown The President’
The Kentucky Senator says the Democrat hoping to replace Mitch McConnell in the Senate has to “disown the president” if she wants to win.
At a Scott County Republican Party Independence Day luncheon on Wednesday, Paul told about 140 attendees that he didn’t think the race between McConnell and Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes “will be as competitive as some think it will be,” the Lexington Herald-Leader reported.
“The biggest thing and the hardest part for any Democrat to win in Kentucky for a federal office is that you pretty much have to disown the president,” Paul explained.