- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Lady Liberty Reopens To Tourists [VIDEO]
The Statue of Liberty, closed since Hurricane Sandy, reopens to the public, just in time for a long holiday weekend of tourists to visit her.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York City:
The first ferry boats arriving on Liberty Island. Two years after Lady Liberty’s crown was closed for renovations and over seven months after Hurricane Sandy flooded about 75% of the island, badly damaging docks, pathways and electrical systems.
The national landmark, a gift from France and a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. And officials say based on the numbers of ticket pre-sales, they’re expecting a very busy July 4th weekend.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below for more on this story: