- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 2 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Fireworks Dangers
For many Americans celebrating Independence Day, fireworks are usually a part of the holiday weekend. But too many people take for granted the dangers.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Before you break out the fireworks, make sure you know how to protect your vision. The American Academy of Ophthalmology says over 9,000 firework injuries happen each year in the U.S. and eyes are among the most injured parts of the body. One out of six of those eye injuries result in permanent vision loss or blindness. Always handle fireworks with caution, pointing away from the body and never keep them in reach of children.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.