- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 10 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Holiday Road: Gas Prices
Many Americans are hitting the road for the Fourth of July weekend, so will you be in good company when traveling on the nation’s highways? And, what can you expect to pay at the pump?
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Triple A projects that 42.3 million of us will pack our cars and travel 50 miles or more to celebrate Independence Day.
Cade: “A 4.9% increase from last year.”
Says Triple A’s Yolanda Cade. And a tie for a high set in 2007. Cade says don’t let gas prices scare you from hitting the road either.
Cade: “Fuel prices are lower than this time, last year.”
By about .44 cents nationally, with an average of $3.50 per gallon for cheap stuff. Money still remains a concern. Triple A reporting the median spending for the holiday weekend about $750 dollars, that’s down 7% from this time last year.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.