- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 19 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 21 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Cleveland Kidnap Suspect Competent
The case against an accused kidnapper moves forward in Ohio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The judge in Ariel Castro’s case says a doctor’s report shows that the Cleveland man is competent and understands the charges he faces including kidnapping, rape and aggravated murder. Saying more than he ever has in court, Castro brings up his children:
Castro: “I would like if my children come to terms, they can visit me.”
Judge: “You would like your children to be able to visit in the jail?”
But one is a six year-old he fathered with one of three victims. The prosecution objects.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.