- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 8 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 12 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Cleveland Kidnap Suspect Competent
The case against an accused kidnapper moves forward in Ohio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The judge in Ariel Castro’s case says a doctor’s report shows that the Cleveland man is competent and understands the charges he faces including kidnapping, rape and aggravated murder. Saying more than he ever has in court, Castro brings up his children:
Castro: “I would like if my children come to terms, they can visit me.”
Judge: “You would like your children to be able to visit in the jail?”
But one is a six year-old he fathered with one of three victims. The prosecution objects.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.