- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 6 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Cleveland Kidnap Suspect Competent
The case against an accused kidnapper moves forward in Ohio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The judge in Ariel Castro’s case says a doctor’s report shows that the Cleveland man is competent and understands the charges he faces including kidnapping, rape and aggravated murder. Saying more than he ever has in court, Castro brings up his children:
Castro: “I would like if my children come to terms, they can visit me.”
Judge: “You would like your children to be able to visit in the jail?”
But one is a six year-old he fathered with one of three victims. The prosecution objects.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.