- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 19 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie Plane Reportedly Crashed [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 22 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
The ObamaCare Train Wreck: Why Young People Aren’t Buying It (And Won’t)… Top Of The Stack 07.02.13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1) WSJ: Under ObamaCare, the sick will pay less, but the healthy will pay more.
- The NFL rejects offer to promote ObamaCare
- But America’s librarians are on board and willing to help out the White House!
- UnitedHealth will stop offering individual insurance in California!
3) Yesterday marked the 40th anniversary of the 26th Amendment — which allowed 18-year-olds to vote!
4) NSA Leaker Edward Snowden is stuck in “limbo” and he blamed President Obama ..
5) President Obama talks to Egypt’s Morsi, urges him to hold talks with the opposition …