- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 17 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
The ObamaCare Train Wreck: Why Young People Aren’t Buying It (And Won’t)… Top Of The Stack 07.02.13
Here are SOME of the stories in our STACK today …
1) WSJ: Under ObamaCare, the sick will pay less, but the healthy will pay more.
- The NFL rejects offer to promote ObamaCare
- But America’s librarians are on board and willing to help out the White House!
- UnitedHealth will stop offering individual insurance in California!
3) Yesterday marked the 40th anniversary of the 26th Amendment — which allowed 18-year-olds to vote!
4) NSA Leaker Edward Snowden is stuck in “limbo” and he blamed President Obama ..
5) President Obama talks to Egypt’s Morsi, urges him to hold talks with the opposition …