- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 7 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 12 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Publicists – Image-Makers or Puppet-Masters? [VJR]
In today’s world of media, there’s a fine line between a star and a celebrity. As a society the world over, we have always been fascinated by stardom, glamour and gossip. So when we think of a star or celebrity, we already have a perception of who they are – even if we don’t really know them as individuals.
But who are these puppet-masters that help form an image in our mind? Well, it might be the publicist -the secret agent of the stars who orchestrate and sometimes even manipulate the image of everything and everyone around us.
Our guest today is Howard Bragman who is the founder of the strategic media and public relations agency called “15 Minutes”. He is also the author of the book, “Where’s My Fifteen Minutes?: Get Your Company, Your Cause, or Yourself the Recognition You Deserve”.
Listen to what he has to say about those who live their lives in the under the public eye.