- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking and Surgery
How much you drink could affect your ability to recover after surgery.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A new study suggests heavy drinkers have more complications after surgery than those who drink moderately.
An analysis by Frederiksberg University Hospital in Denmark finds heavy drinking, more than a couple alcoholic drinks a day, can cause infections and slow wound healing.
Data shows drinking heavily results in a 73% higher risk of post-op infection, and a 29% higher risk of being admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX news Radio.