- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking and Surgery
How much you drink could affect your ability to recover after surgery.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A new study suggests heavy drinkers have more complications after surgery than those who drink moderately.
An analysis by Frederiksberg University Hospital in Denmark finds heavy drinking, more than a couple alcoholic drinks a day, can cause infections and slow wound healing.
Data shows drinking heavily results in a 73% higher risk of post-op infection, and a 29% higher risk of being admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX news Radio.