- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Drinking and Surgery
How much you drink could affect your ability to recover after surgery.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A new study suggests heavy drinkers have more complications after surgery than those who drink moderately.
An analysis by Frederiksberg University Hospital in Denmark finds heavy drinking, more than a couple alcoholic drinks a day, can cause infections and slow wound healing.
Data shows drinking heavily results in a 73% higher risk of post-op infection, and a 29% higher risk of being admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX news Radio.