- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 13 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Quaker State 400 (Kentucky)
It’s Saturday night racing at the Kentucky Speedway for the Quaker State 400. The weekend showing Kentucky basketball some love and keeping the traffic moving at the speedway.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Martin Truex Jr loves racing on the mile and a half tracks, but is not looking forward to racing at Kentucky this weekend because:
Truex Jr. “It’s one of those tracks that’s very, very hard to get your car working good on. The track has been sitting awhile. It’s old. It’s bumpy.”
For Jimmie Johnson, even after a few good runs there, even he struggles at Kentucky.
Johnson: “It’s so rough. The groove moves around and you’re really just trying to dodge the big swells and bumps to find the grip for your race car.”
It will be an NCAA kind of weekend at this week’s race. With Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari sitting in the pace car and driver Brian Vickers’ #55 car sporting the team colors and logo of Louisville, this year’s men’s basketball national champions.
And officials at Kentucky Speedway are hoping to avoid any traffic nightmares like they encountered in the past, now that they have made track upgrades and will again this weekend use State Police to direct traffic and help with parking.
FOX in the Fast Lane. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside