- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Breastfeeding Benefits
Breastfeeding your child could have a positive effect on their future.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Doctors are adding one more to the list of breastfeeding benefits. Children who are breastfed may be more likely to climb the social ladder.
A UK study published in the journal Archives of Disease in Childhood finds that because breastfeeding improves children’s neurological development, they’re 24% more likely to reach a higher social class than their parents.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.