- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Looking for a job?
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone tells us what companies are looking for new employees in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired!
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
MetLife is a global provider of insurance, annuities and more and they have 2,600 jobs. They are looking to hire especially in North Carolina this year. The company has won awards for its diversity and attention to working mothers.
AlliedBarton Security Services provides security personnel to businesses and residential customers and they also have some government work available. Twenty one hundred jobs are posted. They are in 38 states.
Mister Electric provides electric installation and products. One hundred twenty new jobs this year. They need electricians and customer service representatives. Some jobs have benefits.
Mosquito Joe provides treatments for homes and businesses. They plan to open 15 new locations in 2013, creating 60 new jobs. Managers, sales and technicians are needed.
Hand and Stone provides massages, facials and waxing services. Fifteen hundred new jobs this year will be open. They are expanding in Connecticut, Virginia, Texas and Pennsylvania.
For more on these opportunities, go to CasoneExchange.com
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone