- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 7 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Looking for a job?
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone tells us what companies are looking for new employees in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired!
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
MetLife is a global provider of insurance, annuities and more and they have 2,600 jobs. They are looking to hire especially in North Carolina this year. The company has won awards for its diversity and attention to working mothers.
AlliedBarton Security Services provides security personnel to businesses and residential customers and they also have some government work available. Twenty one hundred jobs are posted. They are in 38 states.
Mister Electric provides electric installation and products. One hundred twenty new jobs this year. They need electricians and customer service representatives. Some jobs have benefits.
Mosquito Joe provides treatments for homes and businesses. They plan to open 15 new locations in 2013, creating 60 new jobs. Managers, sales and technicians are needed.
Hand and Stone provides massages, facials and waxing services. Fifteen hundred new jobs this year will be open. They are expanding in Connecticut, Virginia, Texas and Pennsylvania.
For more on these opportunities, go to CasoneExchange.com
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone