- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Panel Urges Hepatitis C Testing For Baby Boomers
An influential medical group is recommending that certain adults get tested for hepatitis C.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
If you were born between 1945 and 1965 — you could have hepatitis C.
An influential health advisory group says that all Baby Boomers need to be tested. Boomers account for 75% of all hepatitis C cases in the U.S. Many contracted the disease decades ago, but don’t know it. Hepatitis C is the silent killer — a leading cause of liver damage and liver disease.
The new guidelines were issued by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force, and mark a U-turn for the group. And the reason for the change — clinical data that shows screening will save lives.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.