- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Most Americans Hate Their Jobs
Hate your job? According to a new report, you’re not alone… in fact, you’re in the majority.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Gallup’s 2013 State of the American Workplace Report shows that 70% of Americans either hate their jobs or that they’re checked out while their punched in. Essentially just trying to survive each day.
Many of the workers surveyed described bosses from hell who, and you know who you are, perhaps need to go back to Management 101. Lost productivity, stolen goods, and missed days cost the U.S. roughly $5 billion each year.
But the Gallup report also shows that some 30% of workers surveyed honestly like their jobs and their bosses.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.