- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 23 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Most Americans Hate Their Jobs
Hate your job? According to a new report, you’re not alone… in fact, you’re in the majority.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Gallup’s 2013 State of the American Workplace Report shows that 70% of Americans either hate their jobs or that they’re checked out while their punched in. Essentially just trying to survive each day.
Many of the workers surveyed described bosses from hell who, and you know who you are, perhaps need to go back to Management 101. Lost productivity, stolen goods, and missed days cost the U.S. roughly $5 billion each year.
But the Gallup report also shows that some 30% of workers surveyed honestly like their jobs and their bosses.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.