- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Most Americans Hate Their Jobs
Hate your job? According to a new report, you’re not alone… in fact, you’re in the majority.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Gallup’s 2013 State of the American Workplace Report shows that 70% of Americans either hate their jobs or that they’re checked out while their punched in. Essentially just trying to survive each day.
Many of the workers surveyed described bosses from hell who, and you know who you are, perhaps need to go back to Management 101. Lost productivity, stolen goods, and missed days cost the U.S. roughly $5 billion each year.
But the Gallup report also shows that some 30% of workers surveyed honestly like their jobs and their bosses.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.