- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 52 mins ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 21 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Most Americans Hate Their Jobs
Hate your job? According to a new report, you’re not alone… in fact, you’re in the majority.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Gallup’s 2013 State of the American Workplace Report shows that 70% of Americans either hate their jobs or that they’re checked out while their punched in. Essentially just trying to survive each day.
Many of the workers surveyed described bosses from hell who, and you know who you are, perhaps need to go back to Management 101. Lost productivity, stolen goods, and missed days cost the U.S. roughly $5 billion each year.
But the Gallup report also shows that some 30% of workers surveyed honestly like their jobs and their bosses.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.