- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 2 hours ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
Housecall For Health: Restoring Brainpower
Could it soon be possible to upgrade your brain by using a type of chip, like adding memory to a computer?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in this edition of Housecall For Health:
Scientists say restoring memory is within reach. A team at the University of Southern California is developing a process of replacing a circuit in the brain with a prosthesis. It contains a tiny chip of electrodes that could restore damaged parts of the brain and even enhance it. The treatment has already been successful in animals and is now being tested on humans.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.