- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Restoring Brainpower
Could it soon be possible to upgrade your brain by using a type of chip, like adding memory to a computer?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in this edition of Housecall For Health:
Scientists say restoring memory is within reach. A team at the University of Southern California is developing a process of replacing a circuit in the brain with a prosthesis. It contains a tiny chip of electrodes that could restore damaged parts of the brain and even enhance it. The treatment has already been successful in animals and is now being tested on humans.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.