- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 9 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 15 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Restoring Brainpower
Could it soon be possible to upgrade your brain by using a type of chip, like adding memory to a computer?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in this edition of Housecall For Health:
Scientists say restoring memory is within reach. A team at the University of Southern California is developing a process of replacing a circuit in the brain with a prosthesis. It contains a tiny chip of electrodes that could restore damaged parts of the brain and even enhance it. The treatment has already been successful in animals and is now being tested on humans.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.