- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 14 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 16 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Restoring Brainpower
Could it soon be possible to upgrade your brain by using a type of chip, like adding memory to a computer?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in this edition of Housecall For Health:
Scientists say restoring memory is within reach. A team at the University of Southern California is developing a process of replacing a circuit in the brain with a prosthesis. It contains a tiny chip of electrodes that could restore damaged parts of the brain and even enhance it. The treatment has already been successful in animals and is now being tested on humans.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.