- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Four years after his death, the King of Pop is still part of legal battles. Plus, music fans will be getting some new material from Earth, Wind & Fire, John Legend and Arctic Monkeys.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the scoop in this edition of “FOX Rocks”:
I’m Sabrina Sabbagh.
Michael Jackson died four years ago. When he was in the middle of preparing for a comeback tour.
And even though his family is still in court battling over how much money he would have made if he didn’t die from that lethal dose of propofol, estimates of his posthumous net worth range from 600 million to 1 billion dollars. Still, his mother is suing AEG Live in a wrongful death case. She says they failed to supervise his doctor.
Earth, Wind and Fire is releasing a new album for the first time in eight years. “Now, Then and Forever” will be out in September. Singer Philip Bailey says the album was basically finished when they decided to go back to the drawing board.
Five years after his last album, John Legend is coming out with another project called “Love In The Future.”
And Arctic Monkeys are releasing “AM” their fifth full-length album.
That’s “FOX Rocks” from FOX News Radio.
Follow Sabrina on Twitter: @SabrinaSabbagh