- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 2 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 9 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Chris Brown Charged With Hit-And-Run
My profile pic is the pic I took of the persons car after "the hit and run". NO damage. Just a dirty car.once again, I gotta clear my name
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) June 25, 2013
The R&B singer was charged in Los Angeles.
Brown, who was driving a Range Rover, is accused of rear-ending a Mercedes, refusing to give the other driver his license, and providing her with fake insurance information before leaving the scene.
Brown denies the charges on Twitter.