- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Chris Brown Charged With Hit-And-Run
My profile pic is the pic I took of the persons car after "the hit and run". NO damage. Just a dirty car.once again, I gotta clear my name
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) June 25, 2013
The R&B singer was charged in Los Angeles.
Brown, who was driving a Range Rover, is accused of rear-ending a Mercedes, refusing to give the other driver his license, and providing her with fake insurance information before leaving the scene.
Brown denies the charges on Twitter.