- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 3 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Boston To Step Up July 4th Security
Police in Boston are gearing up for the city’s first major public gathering since the Boston marathon bombings.
FOX’s Lilian Woo reports:
Massachusetts Police encouraging the public to attend the traditional Fourth of July music and fireworks show on the Charles River esplanade, but just not with their backpacks or a number of other restricted items such as coolers and grills. Spectators also are not allowed to bring any personal items except tarps and blankets past security checkpoints after four in the afternoon. A state police official saying more video camera surveillance and more officers both uniformed and undercover will be in place along with bag searches and a text-a-tip line for anything suspicious.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.