- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Boston To Step Up July 4th Security
Police in Boston are gearing up for the city’s first major public gathering since the Boston marathon bombings.
FOX’s Lilian Woo reports:
Massachusetts Police encouraging the public to attend the traditional Fourth of July music and fireworks show on the Charles River esplanade, but just not with their backpacks or a number of other restricted items such as coolers and grills. Spectators also are not allowed to bring any personal items except tarps and blankets past security checkpoints after four in the afternoon. A state police official saying more video camera surveillance and more officers both uniformed and undercover will be in place along with bag searches and a text-a-tip line for anything suspicious.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.