- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Boston To Step Up July 4th Security
Police in Boston are gearing up for the city’s first major public gathering since the Boston marathon bombings.
FOX’s Lilian Woo reports:
Massachusetts Police encouraging the public to attend the traditional Fourth of July music and fireworks show on the Charles River esplanade, but just not with their backpacks or a number of other restricted items such as coolers and grills. Spectators also are not allowed to bring any personal items except tarps and blankets past security checkpoints after four in the afternoon. A state police official saying more video camera surveillance and more officers both uniformed and undercover will be in place along with bag searches and a text-a-tip line for anything suspicious.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.