- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Boston To Step Up July 4th Security
Police in Boston are gearing up for the city’s first major public gathering since the Boston marathon bombings.
FOX’s Lilian Woo reports:
Massachusetts Police encouraging the public to attend the traditional Fourth of July music and fireworks show on the Charles River esplanade, but just not with their backpacks or a number of other restricted items such as coolers and grills. Spectators also are not allowed to bring any personal items except tarps and blankets past security checkpoints after four in the afternoon. A state police official saying more video camera surveillance and more officers both uniformed and undercover will be in place along with bag searches and a text-a-tip line for anything suspicious.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.