- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
James Gandolfini Autopsy
The autopsy results are in for James Gandolfini, and they confirm heart attack as the cause of death.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from Rome:
James Gandolfini died of a heart attack after a wonderful day exploring the city of Rome. Family spokesman Michael Kobolt elaborated…
(Kobolt) “He died of a heart attack of natural causes. The autopsy further states that nothing else was found in his system.”
Doctors here battled for almost an hour late Wednesday night to revive the 51-year-old Emmy-winning “Sopranos” star.
Gandolfini was in Rome sightseeing with his son before attending a film festival in Sicily. After a dinner in one of Rome’s best restaurants, the 13-year-old called for help after his father collapsed in the hotel bathroom.
In Rome, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.