- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 12 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
James Gandolfini Autopsy
The autopsy results are in for James Gandolfini, and they confirm heart attack as the cause of death.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from Rome:
James Gandolfini died of a heart attack after a wonderful day exploring the city of Rome. Family spokesman Michael Kobolt elaborated…
(Kobolt) “He died of a heart attack of natural causes. The autopsy further states that nothing else was found in his system.”
Doctors here battled for almost an hour late Wednesday night to revive the 51-year-old Emmy-winning “Sopranos” star.
Gandolfini was in Rome sightseeing with his son before attending a film festival in Sicily. After a dinner in one of Rome’s best restaurants, the 13-year-old called for help after his father collapsed in the hotel bathroom.
In Rome, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.