- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 7 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
James Gandolfini Autopsy
The autopsy results are in for James Gandolfini, and they confirm heart attack as the cause of death.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from Rome:
James Gandolfini died of a heart attack after a wonderful day exploring the city of Rome. Family spokesman Michael Kobolt elaborated…
(Kobolt) “He died of a heart attack of natural causes. The autopsy further states that nothing else was found in his system.”
Doctors here battled for almost an hour late Wednesday night to revive the 51-year-old Emmy-winning “Sopranos” star.
Gandolfini was in Rome sightseeing with his son before attending a film festival in Sicily. After a dinner in one of Rome’s best restaurants, the 13-year-old called for help after his father collapsed in the hotel bathroom.
In Rome, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.