- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
How Do Americans Spend Their Time?
How much time do Americans spend at work and spend at play?
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
We’re spending less time at work, more time with the TV. The Labor Department tries to measure how Americans spend their time.
Folks 15 or older are spending of it at the grind according to the Wall Street Journal: three hours, 32 minutes a day on work-related activities. For many of us, there is less work. And that means more time for leisure, which has risen to five hours and 22 minutes a day. Which means more time to watch TV: two hours and 50 minutes a day, the second-straight annual increase. Time spent sleeping also edging up to eight hours and 44 minutes.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.