- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 22 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Gandolfini’s Death
UPDATE: According to a family friend, an autopsy has confirmed James Gandolfini died of a heart attack, with no evidence of substance abuse or foul play.
In the aftermath of the death of actor James Gandolfini at the age of 51, much of the discussion has been about his weight.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in this edition of “Housecall For Health”:
On TV, Tony Soprano’s weight was part of the plot.
“The Sopranos” TV clip: “The way you f-ing eat, you’re gonna have a heart attack by the time you’re 50! Oh, Oh! Tony sit down!”
An autopsy will provide details on James Gandolfini’s death, but medical experts agree his lifestyle factors of obesity and smoking made him an easy target for the silent killer: heart disease.
More than 600,000 people fall victim to fatal heart disease in the U.S. each year.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.