- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 4 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Gandolfini’s Death
UPDATE: According to a family friend, an autopsy has confirmed James Gandolfini died of a heart attack, with no evidence of substance abuse or foul play.
In the aftermath of the death of actor James Gandolfini at the age of 51, much of the discussion has been about his weight.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in this edition of “Housecall For Health”:
On TV, Tony Soprano’s weight was part of the plot.
“The Sopranos” TV clip: “The way you f-ing eat, you’re gonna have a heart attack by the time you’re 50! Oh, Oh! Tony sit down!”
An autopsy will provide details on James Gandolfini’s death, but medical experts agree his lifestyle factors of obesity and smoking made him an easy target for the silent killer: heart disease.
More than 600,000 people fall victim to fatal heart disease in the U.S. each year.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.