- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 8 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 16 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Instagram Adds A New Feature [VIDEO]
If you like taking pictures with your smartphone, then you’re probably familiar with the app Instagram. Now, there’s a new way to use it.
FOX News radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details on the updated feature:
FOX on Tech.
Facebook, which purchased Instagram last year announcing its adding video to the app. Users will be able to add 15 second video clips by tapping a video camera icon.
Systrom: “Select a cover frame to make sure everyone in the world can see what you’re trying to show them. And finally, it shows up on your profile just like photos. It’s as easy and simple as that.”
Instragram Co-Founder Kevin Systrom.
Users will also be able to add filters just like with still photos on Instagram. The move by Facebook coming on the heels of the launch of Twitter’s video sharing app, Vine.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below for more on this story: