- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 5 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Instagram Adds A New Feature [VIDEO]
If you like taking pictures with your smartphone, then you’re probably familiar with the app Instagram. Now, there’s a new way to use it.
FOX News radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details on the updated feature:
FOX on Tech.
Facebook, which purchased Instagram last year announcing its adding video to the app. Users will be able to add 15 second video clips by tapping a video camera icon.
Systrom: “Select a cover frame to make sure everyone in the world can see what you’re trying to show them. And finally, it shows up on your profile just like photos. It’s as easy and simple as that.”
Instragram Co-Founder Kevin Systrom.
Users will also be able to add filters just like with still photos on Instagram. The move by Facebook coming on the heels of the launch of Twitter’s video sharing app, Vine.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below for more on this story: