- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 9 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 15 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
George Jones’ life story will get the silver screen touch, Hunter Hayes goes deluxe and Reba McEntire is a jet setter.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the scoop on the Country music stars making headlines this week:
I’m Sabrina Sabbagh. A feature film is in the works about the life and career of George Jones.
George Jones: “He stopped loving her today…” (music)
His wife Nancy says the film depicts the late singer’s status as a country music legend while battling his personal demons. Jones had been actively involved in the project prior to his death in April at 81.
George Jones: “Who’s gonna fill their shoes…” (music)
Hunter Hayes is out with a new album, sort of. It’s a deluxe version of his debut album called “Encore”.
Hunter Hayes: “I want crazy…” (music)
The new version includes cuts with Jason Mraz and Ashley Monroe and features eight new or re-recorded tracks, including the 21 year-old singer’s current top ten country single ‘I Want Crazy’.
Reba McEntire: “That’s why I keep on loving you…” (music)
Reba McEntire does a lot of traveling. So it makes sense that she would have her own plane. The singer telling JetSet Magazine that owning a plane has lengthened her career by a decade because she can do so many more things to promote her career in between jobs.
That’s FOX Country from FOX News Radio.
Follow Sabrina on Twitter: @SabrinaSabbagh