- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 19 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(AUDIO) Fired! @FoodNetwork Cuts Ties With Paula Deen Over Her Use Of Racial Slurs!
The Food Network is dropping Paula Deen after the celebrity chef admitted using ‘racial slurs’ including the N-word.
“Penelope”, an African American woman from California, called in to defend Deen, saying the Network may have acted too fast? LISTEN BELOW as Penelope and Tom discuss whether or not The FOOD NETWORK made the right move:
Did the cable network make the right choice? Did they have a choice?