- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Fired! @FoodNetwork Cuts Ties With Paula Deen Over Her Use Of Racial Slurs!
The Food Network is dropping Paula Deen after the celebrity chef admitted using ‘racial slurs’ including the N-word.
“Penelope”, an African American woman from California, called in to defend Deen, saying the Network may have acted too fast? LISTEN BELOW as Penelope and Tom discuss whether or not The FOOD NETWORK made the right move:
Did the cable network make the right choice? Did they have a choice?