- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(AUDIO) Fired! @FoodNetwork Cuts Ties With Paula Deen Over Her Use Of Racial Slurs!
The Food Network is dropping Paula Deen after the celebrity chef admitted using ‘racial slurs’ including the N-word.
“Penelope”, an African American woman from California, called in to defend Deen, saying the Network may have acted too fast? LISTEN BELOW as Penelope and Tom discuss whether or not The FOOD NETWORK made the right move:
Did the cable network make the right choice? Did they have a choice?