- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) Fired! @FoodNetwork Cuts Ties With Paula Deen Over Her Use Of Racial Slurs!
The Food Network is dropping Paula Deen after the celebrity chef admitted using ‘racial slurs’ including the N-word.
“Penelope”, an African American woman from California, called in to defend Deen, saying the Network may have acted too fast? LISTEN BELOW as Penelope and Tom discuss whether or not The FOOD NETWORK made the right move:
Did the cable network make the right choice? Did they have a choice?