- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 39 mins ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Fired! @FoodNetwork Cuts Ties With Paula Deen Over Her Use Of Racial Slurs!
The Food Network is dropping Paula Deen after the celebrity chef admitted using ‘racial slurs’ including the N-word.
“Penelope”, an African American woman from California, called in to defend Deen, saying the Network may have acted too fast? LISTEN BELOW as Penelope and Tom discuss whether or not The FOOD NETWORK made the right move:
Did the cable network make the right choice? Did they have a choice?